Personal Care Services
Laundry, cleaning, cooking — it can be overwhelming for any of us, but especially so for older or disabled adults.
If you or a loved one is having trouble with daily tasks around the house, Professional Home Health Care can help with customized home care plans that help to maintain independence and quality of life, while avoiding a nursing home or other institution.
The staff at Professional Home Health Care can give non-medical, daily support to retirees, people with dementia, and disabled adults who need help but want to remain in their homes.
Each client’s needs are different, and we can customize a home care plan for you or your loved one. Besides the companionship our assistants offer, they can also help with:
- Bathing, dressing, and other grooming assistance
- Basic cleaning, such as laundry and dishes
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Pharmacy pickups
- And more
We serve Northern New Mexico, with clients in Santa Fe, Las Vegas, Albuquerque, and the surrounding areas.
Our professional and friendly assistants are directly employed and credentialed. You can feel confident knowing that every one of our assistants:
- Passes a thorough background and criminal background check, including reference checks and credentials verification
- Passes an initial skills evaluation
- Completes a structured training program that deals with issues such as patient privacy, skin care, therapeutic diets, and safe assistance with walking and transfers
- Passes an annual skills evaluation conducted by a registered nurse
- Receives at least 12 hours of continuing education annually
- Meets often with a nurse supervisor, who helps the assistant to create service plans and also visits with clients to ensure proper treatment is being given
Our services are more affordable than you might think, and if you pay privately you have a lot of freedom to customize a service plan to suit your needs.
However, Professional Home Health Care can also work with Medicaid, veterans benefit plans, and long-term care insurance to make sure you get the services you need, and to ensure that these sources are being used to their full advantage.
Getting help around the house is not a luxury — it is a necessity. Having the help you need is important for your health, comfort, and quality of life.
Whether you or a loved one needs help with one chore or several, the professional and friendly staff at Professional Home Health Care can help.